background

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Well, here it is... The first day of kindergarten for B. I am so nervous for him. He's still sleeping away in bed and I'm here worried about how he'll feel this morning. He has afternoon kindergarten so he won't need to be to school until 12:45. We picked out his outfit that he wants to wear to school today already and his backpack is packed. Guess I should finish the school forms and paperwork huh?

It was so cold this morning. Isn't it supposed to be summer still? We've had this small cold front move in the past few days with all of the rain and when I got up this morning I had to turn on the heater. It was only 61* in my house this morning!!! Brrrrr!

Anyone know how best to re-potty train a puppy? We bought this chug (half pug, half chiuahua) from our best friends and she was potty trained. We brought her home and she kept having accident after accident. I know they have a rough time transitioning to a new place but it's been almost 2 months now and she's still having accidents! I haven't seen this much pee, well, ever! I was going to say since we potty trained B but he actually only had 1 accident. So, if she doesn't start peeing outside, there will be one Chug for sale...

She's cute.. Make me an offer!




No comments:

Spread the Love!

Can't Get Enough? How about these?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Ajax CommentLuv Enabled 55a48c425f0759051b0388a4034fab6d