background

Monday, August 31, 2009

Dude, I Practically Ate Salad All Day

I'm not sure what's more disturbing: That I ate a red hot burrito for breakfast OR that I'm really upset that I ate the *last* red hot burrito because that means I can't have another one...

PMS, I haz it...

I've eaten so much crap in the past 24 hours that I literally have a stomach ache.

Bacon cheeseburger, fries, and fried potatoes and bacon.

Oh, and Doritos and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...

Oh, and deep fried french toast sticks.

And OMG and don't forget the Starbucks Caramel Macchiato ice cream at about 1 a.m..

It wasn't all bad though. I threw some cantaloupe in for good measure. AND if you think about it, there was some other nutrition in there. The cheese on the burger, the eggs in the cookies and french toast sticks and the milk in the ice cream totally count as my dairy requirements for the day. The burger and bacon count for the protein and the bun is my grain. The potatoes are my vegetable and FTW: cantaloupe was my fruit serving!

So when it comes right down to it, I practically ate salad all day because it was all so healthy.

The food pyramid never lies.

No comments:

Spread the Love!

Can't Get Enough? How about these?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Ajax CommentLuv Enabled 55a48c425f0759051b0388a4034fab6d