background

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ghetto Fabulous!

Sooooo I'm at work yesterday, decided my early lunch at 11:30 wasn't gonna hold me until I got home and cooked dinner so I went to the breakroom in search of a snack. I picked "Nibs" those little licorice bites. If only I could turn back time... I could have picked a granola bar or a snickers or even an ice cream and then what had happened, wouldn't have happened!!!! Ya know, I don't even LIKE Nibs really.... I was feeling kinda nauseous and I open them up and started eating them.... Bite, chew, chew, chew, swallow.... Bite, chew, chew "CRACK!!!!" The outside half of one of my side teeth broke OFF! Completely broke off. I still had the inside half but the outside half was gone!!!! My immediate conversation with my sister over IM went a little like this...

Me: I just lost half my tooth!


Her: yer front one???


Me: lmao noooooo!!!! Thank God!


Her: that woulda been hot!


Me: it was the one right next to the pointy dagger lookin tooth! So if I smile real big, which btw I will never be able to do AGAIN! you can tell it's gone!


Her: So it was the one behind the pointy one? Or in front of it?


Me: the one behind it


Me: and i couldn't have lost the inside half of the tooth, NOOOOOOO, I had to lose the outside half so EVERYONE can see it!


I am officially ghetto fabulous with my half tooth. Word!



(The stupid candy who took away my smile!)

No comments:

Spread the Love!

Can't Get Enough? How about these?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Ajax CommentLuv Enabled 55a48c425f0759051b0388a4034fab6d