This was a thing on Facebook and I'm posting it here. I've been a FaceBook whore. I admit it! It's been so great to catch up with all these old friends from Junior High and High School. Some from even as far back as Elementary! My love of facebook is a post for another day though lol
1. Do you like bleu cheese? Moldy cheese? Ummm, ew and no!
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes! For a brief while in high school until my boyfriend at the time, who also smoked, found my pack and tore them up in front of me. The one and only thing I am ever grateful to him for doing to me.
3. Do you own a gun? Yes. And they're plastic and some are made of foam.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Kool Aid? Oh geez... Probably fruit punch or black cherry.
5. What job would you like to do other than your own? Working with disabled children or for a foundation like "Make a Wish"
6. What do you think of hot dogs? What do I "think" of hot dogs?? Weird question... I think um, they're pretty good with ketchup.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I looooove to watch Family Stone, Elf, Christmas with the Kranks and Polar Express. Can't just pick one...
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee. Coffee and more Coffee.
9. Can you do push ups? What's a push up? Like a push up bra? Ya, I can do those.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? The beautiful diamond ring Jason bought me.
11. Favorite hobby? It's a toss up between blogging and photography right now.
12. Do you have A. D. D.? ADD? What's that? Oh look, something shiny...
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yes and yes. Haven't worn glasses in years, it was always contacts. Then my contacts started bothering me about a year ago and I'm wearing glasses sometimes again. I think it may be time to go get my eyes checked again.
14. Middle name? jodi. Don't laugh.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: #1 - This is a long question and answer thing and my arms are tired from typing. #2 - I really should be working or at least pretending to be working. #3 - I hope Mr Man really fixed my laptop!
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, coke and more coke.
17. Current worry? If something I took, that I wasn't supposed to be taking anymore, will show up in my drug screening tomorrow at the doctors office. oops!
18. Current hate right now? This weather! I wish it were spring!
19. Favorite place to be? Home with my family, relaxing.
20. How did you ring in the New Year? At home with my family, including my sister and my 2 nephews.
22. Name three people who will complete this. I can't. I hate to tag other people. If they want to do this, they can. If not, oh well...
23. Do you own slippers? 4 pairs! (Don't judge).
24. What color shirt are you wearing? a dark turqoise green color with a peek a boo hole in the front that my bra keeps peeking through.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. I like really comfortable, cotton sheets.
26. Can you whistle? Not in the least!
27. Where are you now? At work, sitting at my desk.
28. Would you be a pirate? Wow... I didn't know being a pirate was an option! I need to rethink my choices for tomorrow....
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Anything that pops into my head...
30. Favorite girl’s Name? Machayla
31. Favorite boy’s name? Connor or Caleb. I wanted to name Brady one of those but they didn't go with Coulam very well.
32. What is in your pocket right now? In my sweater pocket is a cute little pink construction paper heart with glue on it. It fell off a Valentine Card Brady made at school and was on the floor of my car so I picked it up and put it in my pocket a couple of weeks ago and it's been there ever since.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Jeff at work talking about someone calling into tech support from their BATHROOM. Ew!
34. What vehicle do you drive? A purple Geo Prizm
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? One that stuck with me for the rest of my life. That hurts. A LOT!
36. Do you love where you live? mmmmm, for the most part.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? More then I care to admit actually. One in each bedroom plus the front room.
Now that my laptop is (hopefully) fixed, I should be able to get back to posting on my blog a lot more. It's been hard not having it after I'd gotten used to using it so often!